Games can crash for a variety of reasons! Make sure to run through the list of basic troubleshooting steps below to see if you can resolve the issue:
- Check to see that your machine meets our minimum system requirements.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Windows or MacOS.
- Update your graphics card driver.
- Try performing a clean boot and just running MTG Arena without other software running. If this prevents the crash, re-introduce your other software one program at a time until you identify which software is creating the conflict, then pursue troubleshooting for that specific program.
- Uninstall MTG Arena and reinstall it from this link.