If none of the steps above resolve the problem, you may also want to try these solutions:
- Try changing to a public DNS with these steps:
- Go to the Control Panel → Network and Internet → Network and Sharing Center → Change Adapter Settings → right click on the adapter you're using and click Properties → On the Networking tab, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties. Select Use the following DNS server addresses and enter 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 as the servers. Restart your computer and see if you see any difference in behavior.
- This can cause problems on some corporate networks - you may need to undo this change if it prevents you from accessing other sites you need.
- If you've made any customizations related to MTG Arenain C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts, remove those.
- Try forwarding the following TCP ports: 80, 443, 9405, 9505
- Try connecting with a US-based VPN
- Update your network drivers by going to Device Manager → Network Adapters → right-click the adapter you're using → Update Driver Software
If you are still having problems after trying these steps, you may also want to check on our forums to see if other players have already found a way to resolve them. To help us identify new issues and develop our knowledge base, you can also contact us here including a game log file and a screenshot of any error messages you're seeing.