To import a deck into MTG Arena, please follow the steps below:
- Copy the desired decklist into your computer’s clipboard.
- This could be any program that displays information in a simplified format.
- Want to command the undead? Copy the Liliana Core Set 2021 Planeswalker Deck below:
1 Liliana, Death Mage
1 Liliana's Standard Bearer
3 Grim Physician
2 Bushmeat Poacher
3 Durable Coilbug
2 Lurking Deadeye
4 Masked Blackguard
3 Liliana's Scrounger
4 Spirit of Malevolence
2 Liliana's Scorn
2 Unlikely Aid
2 Alchemist's Gift
3 Grasp of Darkness
1 Demonic Embrace
- Login to your MTG Arena account and click on the Decks tab.
- From there, click on the IMPORT button on the lower left-hand side of the screen.
- Once done, you will see a confirmation message on your screen indicating the successful import. Click OK.
NOTE: If you have not properly copied the deck to your clipboard, you will receive the message below. Please click OK, copy your decklist, and try again.
- Your newly imported deck will then appear among your other decks with “Imported Deck” as the default name. You can edit this by clicking on the deck’s name.
- Now, select the deck and click the Edit Deck button. Here, you’ll be able to use your available wildcards to craft any cards missing from the deck that are not in your collection, which are highlighted on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Once you’ve finished editing, click the Done button.