In MTG Arena, codes are a great way to get in-game items such as booster packs, cosmetic upgrades, and XP. They can be found in many places too, including select physical Magic: The Gathering products, giving you plenty of opportunities to play!
YOU CAN NOT REDEEM CODES ON THE MOBILE VERSION OF THE APP AT THIS TIME.
Here’s how to redeem a code in MTG Arena:
- Click on the Store tab
- Enter your code in the Redeem Code field on the right-hand side of the screen
When entering a code, keep the following tips in mind:
- Codes are case-sensitive
- Most codes are limited to one per account
- Avoid any leading or trailing spaces (extra spaces before or after your code, which can appear as a result of copying & pasting text)
- Codes that are expired, incorrect, or already redeemed will result in a “Redeem Code Failure” message
- If you played in a Prerelease, check your Prerelease Pack for a code that will let you enter an event! It’s located on the back of the Token Card next to the rules insert
- When redeeming certain older codes on MTG Arena, there is no visual confirmation of what was added to your inventory. There is a prompt that states if the code redemption is successful, however