YOU CAN NOT REDEEM CODES ON THE MOBILE VERSION OF THE APP AT THIS TIME.
Here’s how to redeem a code in MTG Arena:
- Go to myaccounts.wizards.com
- Sign in.
- Click into the text box on the right, under Redeem A Code.
- Enter a code.
- Press Redeem.
- If you have entered a code successfully, you will see a confirmation message.
- When you open the MTG Arena app and go to the Store tab, you will receive your redeemed items.
When entering a code, keep the following tips in mind:
- Codes are case-sensitive
- Most codes are limited to one per account
- Avoid any leading or trailing spaces (extra spaces before or after your code, which can appear as a result of copying & pasting text)
- Codes that are expired, incorrect, or already redeemed will result in a “Redeem Code Failure” message
- If you played in a Prerelease, check your Prerelease Pack for a code that will let you enter an event! It’s located on the back of the Token Card next to the rules insert
- When redeeming certain older codes on MTG Arena, there is no visual confirmation of what was added to your inventory. There is a prompt that states if the code redemption is successful, however
For more information please see our Promotional Codes page.