The following known issues are a condensed list of top player impacting bugs that the MTG Arena team is tracking.
Known issues list (updated June 11):
- If a player's default system language is not English, the game may show incorrect text strings in the menus and gameplay. This is not the intent. All language should be English-only and when localization is added to the game later, we will give players a language choice.
- Counter creation sound effects can play improperly when opening the Examine view.
- Some UI elements overlap in fullscreen on 4:3 aspect ratios.
- A soft-lock or game-halt is possible with extremely large life totals (3000+).
- When Rampaging Ferocidon is in play, there is no battlefield reminder (other than the card itself) that players are unable to gain life.
- Graveyard and exile zone cannot be browsed while looking at the top cards of a player's library.
- Events ending before a player finishes their matches:
- Users will be unable to finish their draft if they leave the Draft scene after the event has closed.
- If the player has not finished the event and they are on the event page when it closes, they cannot claim their rewards. Users will see "Event is not active." Rewards will still be paid out; this requires a re-log or re-launch of the client. UI messaging does not exist for this scenario: check your packs, currencies, and Collection for new items.
- The daily and weekly rewards track may appear after resigning from an event.
- Players are unable to save a deck with less than 40 cards in it. The UI will say that players can save the changes anyway but they will not save.
- Rat Colony: Users can add more copies of Rat Colony to their deck than they drafted. These cards cannot be played with, but the UI makes it look like the deck is valid.
- A redundant and non-functional sideboard section exists in the column view of the draft deck builder.
- Imported decks containing unowned cards cannot be selected to play after using Wildcards to get all of the unowned cards if no other changes were made to the deck.
- When a user owns cards from multiple sets and attempts to redeem a wildcard, they will have an unowned card added to the decklist. The "Use Wildcards" button will appear underneath the "Done" button. When the button is clicked, the user will be prompted to save an invalid deck. You can redeem the card by clicking the Red text card on the '+' icon to the left of the card.
- The fourth card pip turns to the "Unowned" state on some lands when adding lands to a deck with the "Add Lands" filter enabled.
- Damage-prevention effects (such as from Haze of Pollen) do not create any visual reminder on the battlefield.
- Store can sometimes appear disabled upon first login. Relaunch the client to restore store access.
- Logging out from the purchase packs scene removes the packs when logging back in.
- Multiple UI elements overlap in full screen with 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Adding massive numbers of triggers to the stack simultaneously (20+) can cause the client to crash.
- If a user makes a purchase through the external website and asks that their payment information be saved, the game will ask them to enter their payment information again if they attempt to make another purchase right away.
- If a user disconnects and reconnects from the client while sideboarding, the time remaining on the screen is reset to a 2-minute countdown. The actual time remaining is accurate, causing the user to be put back into the next game before their timer reaches zero.
- When claiming rewards during an event, if the player clicks around as the rewards float into existence, an unintended clinking sound is played per click.
- Cards revealed by certain planeswalker abilities do not remain remain revealed.
If you run across any of these issues during your play, there is no need to submit a new bug.