Game Update Highlights
- Pre-Orders for Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty are now available! Start your journey to the future with the Wanderer Pack Bundle and the Kaito Play Bundle
- Several cards were rebalanced in live formats. For full discussion of those changes, see this article [here].[https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-digital/alchemy-rebalancing-january-27-2022]
Notable Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused decks in the playblade to not sort properly
- Fixed a bug that prevented removing rebalanced cards from decks when they were invalid for the deck's format
- Fixed a bug that could block logging in with a spurious "Authentication Failed" and/or "Attach Failed" message
- Fixed a rare bug where disconnecting while drafting could fail to reconnect you to the draft properly
- Fixed a really weird deckbuilder bug where the Level 3 Text from Class cards could show up in adjacent cards
- Fixed the Constructed Mythic Rank badge not showing up properly (again)
- Fixed a bug that made the SFX that play when achieving access the the Mythic Qualifier sound distorted
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Halana and Alena Avatar to appear as Teferi to the opponent in game.
- Fixed a bug that could cause purchases made after a disconnect to not visually show in the client until it was restarted
- We've made a couple of minor changes to Y22 text. Town-Razer Tyrant now gets a capital "R", and Suntail Squadron spells out "seven". Congrats on reading this patch note.
- French and Russian text in the new play blade no longer overlap.