Skip to main content
(The update was originally posted on July 15th, 2021)
- Fixed a bug that caused swapped quests to not visually refresh.
- Fixed multiple translation issues, especially in Japanese. Note: There are still some translation issues that remain; we are working on delivering fixes for those as well soon.
- Fixed a bug that caused logs to not populate with certain messages. This should allow third-party trackers to restore their lost functionality.
- Fixed the emote selection screen being blank in several non-English languages.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Check for Traps to cause the wrong player to lose life.
- Fixed a bug where Sandfall Cell in the Tomb of Annihilation would count sacrificed permanents as preventing the life loss for their owner, not controller.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Mutual Destruction (IKO) to not gain flash when it should.
- Fixed a bug that caused deck import to fail when trying to import a deck with "+2 Mace" in it.
- Emote stickers for AFR now properly fade out as they end, rather than popping out.
- Improved messaging on mobile when there is a new client required to play.