To report missing purchases made during the MTG Arena closed beta in real-money transactions, please click here or follow the steps below:
- Click the “Submit a Request” link at the top of this page.
- Select “Order Issues” in the “What would you like to contact us about?” dropdown menu.
- In the In-Game Display Name field, please provide your Closed Beta display name. Also include the email you were using for your Closed Beta account in the Email on Account section, as well as the specific items purchased during Closed Beta that you are missing in the Items Purchased field.
- Under the Attachments section, please include available evidence (stream clips or screenshots).
- Once all required fields have been filled out, please click on the "Submit" button.
If you played during the MTG Arena Closed Beta but did not make any real-money transactions, please note there’s no content to transfer over as all cards in a player’s collection, created and saved decks, player-earned gems, and other account milestones were wiped. Additional information can be found here. We recommend registering a new account so you can start playing right away!