The following are tips and issues associated with Code Redemption in MTG Arena.
- You can redeem codes in the upper right of the Store in the client.
- Codes are case-sensitive.
- Most codes are limited to one per account.
- Be sure to avoid any leading or trailing spaces.
- If you are trying to enter a code from a Guilds of Ravnica booster, enter it as PlayRavnica.
- If you are trying to enter a code from a Ravnica Allegiance booster, enter it as PlayAllegiance.
- If you played in a Prerelease, check your Prerelease Pack for a code that will let you enter an event! It’s located on the back of the Token Card next to the rules insert.
- Codes from the Ravnica Allegiance prerelease can be used for a Traditional Draft event entry.
- When redeeming certain older codes on MTG Arena, there is no visual confirmation of what was added to your inventory. There is a prompt that states if the code redemption is successful, however.