The following are tips and issues associated with Code Redemption in MTG Arena.
- Codes are case-sensitive
- Most codes are limited to one per account
- Be sure to avoid any leading or trailing spaces
- When redeeming a code on MTG Arena, there is no visual confirmation of what was added to your inventory. There is a prompt that states if the code redemption is successful, however.
- If you are trying to enter a code from a Guilds of Ravnica booster, enter it as PlayRavnica (do not include any spaces).
- If you play in a Guilds of Ravnica prerelease, check your Prelease Pack for a code that will let you enter a sealed event! It’s located on the back of the Token Card next to the rules insert.