For certain countries outside the United States, our billing system requires specific address formatting for the order to successfully process.
For Canadian addresses and similar countries that have alphanumeric postal codes, be sure to capitalize all letters in the postal code. Keep the space between the first 3 and last 3 characters, like L6H 5X3.
For British addresses and countries with similarly formatted postal codes, use the formatting below (where 'A' is a letter and 'N' is a number - do leave in the spaces and capitalize the letters):
- AN NAA - format like M1 1AA
- ANN NAA - format like M60 1NW
- AAN NAA - format like CR2 6XH
- AANN NAA - format like DN55 1PT
- ANA NAA - format like W1A 1HQ
- AANA NAA - format like EC1A 1BB