The following known issues are a condensed list of top player impacting bugs that the MTG Arena team is currently tracking.
Updated: September 27th, 2018
- If you conceded in a Best of Three format while simultaneously taking lethal damage, it may result in 2 losses.
- Returning the "B" side of a double-faced card to your hand displays both side's text in the persist revealed A side.
- Split Cards exiled with Thief of Sanity cannot be cast.
- Split Cards display improperly when in a persistently revealed state.
- When paying triggered mana costs that involve an X cost, selecting a value for X greater than available mana auto-cancels the ability.
- Adding massive numbers of triggers to the stack simultaneously (100+) can cause the client to crash.
- Auras are missing their VFX.
- Players may receive an inactivity warning during longer turns, even if they were active. This message goes away as soon as the player takes an action.
- Chromatic Lantern disables autopay for cards which cost 7 or more. Players should enable full control or manually put in a stop to avoid auto-passing through their turn.
- +1/+1 counter hanger text displays the wrong text.
- The Haste VFX does not play on creature that gain Haste.
- Dead Weight (GRN) does not enter the battlefield visually attached to its target if it kills its target.
- Multiple Planeswalker model options appear when a player controls Oath of Teferi.
- Players cannot see the source of triggers they are ordering.
Deck Building / Collection
- The fourth card pip turns to the "Unowned" state on some lands when adding lands to a deck with the "Add Lands" filter enabled.
- If you attempt to add copies of a card that you own across sets it will add unowned copies instead of the owned different versions. You can either craft those unowned cards or manually add the other versions
- Card art may be missing in the Deckbuilder if you go there directly after a match.
- Users may become stuck on the landing scene if they spam click the Log in Button, require a client restart.
- Split-Cards that are not in your collection are not properly greyed out.
Draft / Event
- Events ending before a player finishes their matches:
- Users will be unable to finish their draft if they leave the Draft scene after the event has closed.
- If the player has not finished the event and they are on the event page when it closes, they cannot claim their rewards. Users will see "Event is not active." Rewards will still be paid out; this requires a re-log or re-launch of the client. UI messaging does not exist for this scenario: check your packs ,currencies, and Collection for new items.
- Users can add more copies of Rat Colony to their deck than they drafted. These cards cannot be played with, but the UI makes it look like the deck is valid.
- When claiming rewards during an event, if the player clicks around as the rewards float into existence, an unintended clinking sound is played per click.
- Logging out from the purchase packs scene removes the packs when logging back in.
- If a user makes a purchase through the external website and asks that their payment information be saved, the game will ask them to enter their payment information again if they attempt to make another purchase right away.
- Due to an issue when switching to Euros, no purchases will be available. You can still pay in Euros at the moment through PayPal.
- The online store for real-money transactions may not be compatible with all versions of Internet Explorer.
- Players receive a generic error when attempting to redeem a code multiple times for the same SKU.