Updated: January 31st, 2019
- Gruesome Menagerie won't allow you to pick targets in some cases
- Some users may experience the X-cost selector changing on its own. Typically this is caused by a gamepad, and disconnecting the controller will resolve the issue.
- When paying triggered mana costs that involve an X cost, selecting a value for X greater than available mana auto-cancels the ability.
- Adding massive numbers of triggers to the stack simultaneously (100+) can cause the client to crash.
- Two intention lines appear when dealing with creatures with abilities that allow them to sacrifice themselves.
- Tokens exiled via Settle the Wreckage will added to the exile zone counter for the remainder of the match. The tokens do not show up when opening the exile zone browser.
- Placing stops or enabling Pass Turn while your opponent has priority may not register until you have priority. In certain edge cases, this may result in stops being ignored or auto-passing your next turn depending on the timing.
- Workaround: Only place stops or enable pass turn when you have priority.
- [M19] Detection Tower's ability does not affect creatures with "hexproof from monocolored".
- Tendershoot Dryad and Verdant Force ability CDC VFX is missing SFX.
- Enchantment Auras briefly hang on battlefield after attached creature is destroyed, exiled or removed from play.
- The Deck image can be changed when removing a card from the deckpool.
- Non-16:9 resolutions causes overlap and text shifting issues on Profile scene.
- "Show Phases" is enabled by default (this was not intended).
- (New) When participating in a Draft event, the deck builder will always prompt a user to save changes to their deck even if no changes were made.
- (New) The left-most quest will displays as uncompleted while the quest reward is displayed. It will remain that was until the 'Claim Rewards' button is selected.
- (New) Players do not receive an in-game notification when a reward from code redemption is affected by duplicate protection.
- (New) The opponent's timer displays upside down.
Deck Building / Collection
- The fourth card pip turns to the "Unowned" state on some lands when adding lands to a deck with the "Add Lands" filter enabled.
- If you attempt to add copies of a card that you own across sets it will add unowned copies instead of the owned different versions. You can either craft those unowned cards or manually add the other versions.
- Wildcards are automatically redeemed when adding cards using Search bar.
- Events ending before a player finishes their matches:
- Users will be unable to finish their draft if they leave the Draft scene after the event has closed.
- If the player has not finished the event and they are on the event page when it closes, they cannot claim their rewards. Users will see "Event is not active." Rewards will still be paid out; this requires a re-log or re-launch of the client. UI messaging does not exist for this scenario, so please check your packs, currencies, and Collection for rewarded items.
- Users can add more copies of Rat Colony to their deck than they drafted. These cards cannot be played with, but the UI makes it look like the deck is valid.
- When claiming rewards during an event, if the player clicks around as the rewards float into existence, an unintended clinking sound is played per click.
- The Win/Loss record does not immediately update when the match ends in the Constructed Event. This is a visual bug.
- Logging out from the purchase packs scene removes the packs when logging back in.
- If a user makes a purchase through the external website and asks that their payment information be saved, the game will ask them to enter their payment information again if they attempt to make another purchase right away.
- The online store for real-money transactions may not be compatible with all versions of Internet Explorer.
- Players receive a generic error when attempting to redeem a code multiple times for the same SKU.
If you run across any of these issues during your play, there is no need to submit a new bug.