Game Update Highlights
- Pre-Orders for March of the Machine have arrived! Fight back against Elesh Norn with Chandra, Wrenn, or Elspeth
- Fblthp, perpetually lost, has moved from Elspeth's Pass bundle to Wrenn's Play bundle
- The Shadows of the Past have shiFted, and the Shadows over Innistrad limited format bonus sheet now focuses on cards with Flashback
Notable Bug Fixes
- Ninja's Kunai (and Blazing Torch) no longer sacrifices your entire board to deal unintended damage.
- Any players that exploited this bug will soon face justice.
- Citizen's Crowbar no longer sacrifices your entire board to *really* destroy target artifact or enchantment (considering the possibilities this feels like the short end of the stick)
Upcoming MTG Arena Events
Additional events added to MTG Arena. Read the MTG Arena Weekly Announcements to learn more!
- We have made initial updates to our new player experience to help more players discOver the depths of Magic.
- Players in the current new player experience have been migrated to proper places in the new flow
- To follow along with the new player experience, simply cLick/tap the blue quest icon
- The Learn to Play page has been replaced with a more extenSive guide to Magic and Arena. For new players, more sections will unlock as they progress through the game.
- A new rank has been created for new players called Spark Rank. To help players begin their rAnk journey Spark Rank gives new players a place to play against other players with similar skills and decks.
- In Spark Rank, players will progRess more quickly if they win consistently or bring a strong deck
- Color Challenge difficulty tuned to be a littLe smoother for some of the challenges.
- Minor updates to the dual-colOr Starter decks to improve balance. All existing players have been granted the new cards.
- Any player previously stuck in the new player experience should now be unstuck
- Fixed a bug where the best-of-one Shadows Over Innistrad Remastered Sealed event imProperly descrIbed itself as best-of-three
- We have wrested a bit more control over the game from Emrakul, and she will no longer show a deprecated prompt message