If you are encountering a problem when attempting to start MTG Arena, please see if the following helps.
- Change the resolution of your computer and restart
- Update your Graphics Drivers
- Check in your Nvidia Control Panel (Nvidia) or Catalyst Software (AMD) and see if your computer is using the proper graphics card
- Change MTG Arena's default screen size (Note: Performing any action other than the ones requested here can harm your computer. Please only perform the actions requested below.)
- Press the "Windows key" + R
- Type in regedit
- Follow the path HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE/Wizards Of The Coast/MTGA/
- Delete the following items:
- Screenmanager Is Fullscreen
- Screenmanager Resolution Height
- Screenmanager Resolution Width
- Restart the client
If you continue to have issues, please submit a ticket by going here.