If you are encountering a problem when attempting to start MTG Arena, please see if the following helps:
- Update your Graphics Drivers
- Check in your Nvidia Control Panel (Nvidia) or Catalyst Software (AMD) and see if your computer is using the proper graphics card
- If you've made any customizations related to MTG Arena in C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts, remove those
- Uninstall and reinstall the game
- If you have Citrix installed, uninstall it and install Citrix Workspace build 1810.
- If you have Killer Network Manager installed, temporarily uninstall or disable it
If you are still unable to start Magic: The Gathering Arena after trying all of the steps above, please click here or follow the steps below:
- Click the “Submit a Request” link at the top of this page.
- Select “Technical Troubleshooting” in the “What would you like to contact us about?” dropdown menu.
- Once all required fields have been filled out, please click on the "Submit" button.