If you are encountering issues with installing or updating the game, try the following to see if it can help with your issue.
- If you are on wireless, try manually connecting to the network or try a different network
- Temporarily turn off anti-virus and security software
- Disable any VPN you may be running
- Create another user account on your windows computer and install MTG Arena on that new user. (This has worked for most players encountering similar problems)
- Go to Settings
- Click Accounts
- Click other people
- Click Add a work or school user
- Change Account type to Administrator
- Click “Add”
- Log in to new account
- Install and run MTG Arena
- Log back in to the new account and run MTG Arena
- You can delete the new user after you successfully launch the game on your main user profile
If you continue to have issues, please submit a ticket by going here.