If you are encountering issues with installing or updating Magic: The Gathering Arena, please try the following:
- If you are on wireless connection, try a wired connection or a different network
- Temporarily turn off anti-virus and security software
- Disable any VPN software you may be running
- Create another user account on your windows computer and install MTG Arena on that new user:
- Go to Settings
- Click Accounts
- Click other people
- Click Add a work or school user
- Change Account type to Administrator
- Click “Add”
- Log in to new account
- Install and run MTG Arena
- Log back in to the new account and run MTG Arena
-You can delete the new user after you successfully launch the game on your main user profile
If you are still unable to install or update Magic: The Gathering Arena after trying all of the steps above, please click here or follow the steps below:
- Click the “Submit a Request” link at the top of this page.
- Select “Technical Troubleshooting” in the “What would you like to contact us about?” dropdown menu.
- Once all required fields have been filled out, please click on the "Submit" button.